Friday, July 16, 2010

Blog history

When I started blogging in sinhala, I used to write at least once a week or maybe some more. Then the rate dropped slightly when the ideas were no more bloggable. It doesn't mean the idea is not worth blogging but the weight it felt to me is not that much special to think as that it should be posted. It's the nature of the people. As every new thing comes to our life is much appreciated and hugged but after a few days it becomes usual and being not that much special. I cared for my mobile phone a lot when the days I brought it but after sometime it was nothing more than a phone to me.

I think it's the same theory with the ideas too. When a blog started and after we started blogging, It becomes our passion and we live on it for sometime. Since it makes us a little domain of ours to work with and because we get the appreciation we seek, Blogging make us available... for the rest of the world to see. And it's a kind of a place which we can pretend as the person we really want to be.

In my case, I was just using my yahoo mail account to forward mails and internet was nothing more to me. I've been doing that for almost 5-6 years until one day around April 2008, I got the membership of a local community site. It was a turning point of my life and that decision changed my life forever. Within few months I became a blogger and was enjoying it very much. As I mentioned earlier, it was the way I made myself cleared. The way I spared my thoughts and stuff.

After I met a girl, She vampired me and all my thoughts were pumping directly in to her. There was no need for me to write a blog since I was not having any thoughts left.

I still have the girl with me and the pumping process is not the same today. So there are some leftovers available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is Free!