Thursday, August 19, 2010

Perfect person...

All the people are thinking to be perfect. As we speak, write, think and even in some tiny things we do not really care... we want to be perfect. And the styles each of ourselves got are developed since we were a child and made us to be a perfect one...

So we believe we are perfect unconsciously and always wanting to avoid others finding a point of weakness. We really do! But the problem is, in an ever developing ever cumulating world, no one is perfect and no one can try... We are shown some religious idols which are meant to believe as perfect and we are guided by those religions to be as possible as them. To be perfect.

But we never follow them! We cannot and as I believe, those idols were not as much perfect as they made to.

So.... have you ever suffered from being wrong? Something you've done, something you've said, something you've written and read by hundreds of people...? Have you had the laughter of others? have you been humiliated by others by a fault you made...

I must say I have... a great deal of times I have... And I cannot assure that those moments have made me learn and have made me a complete person. I still get wrong sometimes and I know the same weak point have made me mistaken...

It's hard to find a perfect person who haven't intervened in such a situation and hence no one is perfect...

Point is, When one got wrong, the entire set of others are write! So the blame is more powerful... and what if one is right and all the others are wrong? I think the result is same....

1 comment:

  1. "And any man who knows a thing knows - He knows not a damn, damn thing at all"(K'naan)....to me being perfect is an illusion....a waste of tym....simple as that...every human being is unique...so it is impossible to compare to one another...i mean lets face it.....:)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Free!